SER 6.25% 1.7¢ strategic energy resources limited

latest report, page-7

1. 772 Posts.
    It looks like OBL were to farm in at some stage. This is from a 2007 report (on Google)

VIC/P41 JOINT VENTURE, GIPPSLAND BASIN
    ACTIVITIES UPDATE
    MAY 2007
    The Vic/P41 Joint Venture consists of:
    Bass Strait Oil Company Ltd (ASX code: BAS) 45% and Operator
    Moby Oil & Gas Limited (ASX code: MOG) 30% (reducing to 25% subject to farmin by OBL)
    Eagle Bay Resources NL (ASX code: EBR) 25% (reducing to 17.5% subject to farmin by OBL)
    Oil Basins Limited (ASX code: OBL) 12.5% (subject to farmouts by MOG and EBR)

Most current reports still show SER 25% diluting to 17.5% but don't say who they are diluting to.
    In any case when a farmin partner is found we can expect quite some reduction in % holdings. You would think a partner would want a minimum of 51% to fund the cost of drilling in this area.
    I don't know all the previous conditions without having read back over all the reports. Perhaps the bigger holders will have to give up a greater %.

Meanwhile the nickel drilling at Falcon Bridge is due to start any time and surely a Uley announcement is due??
    With each of the recent announcements I must admit i feel that management are moving all projects forward which I find very encouraging.
    Cheers
    fc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $90.41K 5.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 721822 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2429008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.