SER 6.25% 1.7¢ strategic energy resources limited

It looks like OBL were to farm in at some stage. This is from a...

1. 772 Posts.
    It looks like OBL were to farm in at some stage. This is from a 2007 report (on Google)

VIC/P41 JOINT VENTURE, GIPPSLAND BASIN
    ACTIVITIES UPDATE
    MAY 2007
    The Vic/P41 Joint Venture consists of:
    Bass Strait Oil Company Ltd (ASX code: BAS) 45% and Operator
    Moby Oil & Gas Limited (ASX code: MOG) 30% (reducing to 25% subject to farmin by OBL)
    Eagle Bay Resources NL (ASX code: EBR) 25% (reducing to 17.5% subject to farmin by OBL)
    Oil Basins Limited (ASX code: OBL) 12.5% (subject to farmouts by MOG and EBR)

Most current reports still show SER 25% diluting to 17.5% but don't say who they are diluting to.
    In any case when a farmin partner is found we can expect quite some reduction in % holdings. You would think a partner would want a minimum of 51% to fund the cost of drilling in this area.
    I don't know all the previous conditions without having read back over all the reports. Perhaps the bigger holders will have to give up a greater %.

Meanwhile the nickel drilling at Falcon Bridge is due to start any time and surely a Uley announcement is due??
    With each of the recent announcements I must admit i feel that management are moving all projects forward which I find very encouraging.
    Cheers
    fc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $90.41K 5.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 721822 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2429008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.