HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Hi Corptrader,I take your point regarding risk (if Inco were to...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Corptrader,
    I take your point regarding risk (if Inco were to pull out) but then I see others lurking at any opportunity.
    That is why I feel more than comfortable in the knowledge that BHP-B are there and the huge resource is always going to be there.
    As far as nickel prices are concerned then it has been said (by some) for a long time that it will fall but I would rather listen to Inco's predictions and so far they have always been correct.
    The unforseen can always eventuate but that is the risk of the share market.

You obviously don't see any real upside for at least 12 months, I think that there is scope for upside well inside that time frame. Perhaps you hope that this will not happen (for a number of reasons) but on fully researching HRR, I believe that their exploration and real potential is far from complete.
    I also believe that sulphide targets will give HRR some good results in the not too distant future on the back of previous history and exploration results that have been documented by HRR over the past few years.

As for the Echelon deal falling over, I feel certain that had it not been for Echelon's overnight spiralling share price as a result of its involvement with Cazaly then, the Iron Ore agreement would have gone ahead.
    Anyway, that deal was never reflected in HRR's share price.
    Even now, with HRR looking at divesting its non nickel assets in perhaps three IPO's, this can only be good for shareholders to get something in return by way of free shares.
    I am sure that Heron staff are not sitting back on their hands just waiting for Inco to do its stuff.
    From what I can gather it is quite the opposite and going at a frantic pace, perhaps more so than ever before. Well, that is what I believe and this company has a good track record of reaching its aims.

Perhaps as some at H.C. say is true in that Heron have not been saying much in recent times but I am most certainly prepared to wait to hear the news as it unfolds.

Thanks for your post and good trading!

Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.