MYA 0.00% 10.0¢ my atm holdings limited

Current shares on issue, 376,441,424malmanu, Don't know how you...

1. 22,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Current shares on issue, 376,441,424

malmanu,

Don't know how you can predict the M.C. not knowing the reconstruction value, which at the moment would be 4/1, and not 20/1, achievement of milestones, and S.H. approval.
    Your M.C. calculations appear to be based on milestones being met, and a share holders meeting to approve said milestones, which has not happened as yet.
    The final number of shares is also an unknown, especially with the S.P. where it is at the moment.

POTENTIAL performance shares are 848,891,600.

All of these are subject to S.H. approval, the meeting for this is scheduled for the 25th March 2014.

As none of this has happened yet, a totally misleading post.
    Calculating M.C. on the ASSUMED number of shares, is not relevant at this point in time.
    The number of shares to be issued will be adjusted accordingly, depending on the share price.
    Number of shares to be issued are based on a S.P. of 1cent, at time of issue, but my understanding is if share price is 5cents, only one fifth (1/5) of the total number of shares will be issued.

M.C. is therefore $18.445 mill. at present, and could well be a $bill. by years end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.