UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Latest Rumor, page-8

1. 1,073 Posts.
    How about this for a rumour, Its just something I have been thinking actually. What if the ellusive Roger W owns the discovery fund? In affect he has just bought a massive chunk of the company. There is a lack of news so his money went a very long way and if he bought at markey he would of sent the price skyrocketing so he would not have got so much. Its strange that someone who used to open his mouth so much has now had it closed so long. We were always told 31st of December so I would not be surprised if an announcement still comes and the shorters do get squeezed and Roger us and Uns turn this around. Be quite an investment getting in at prices Discovery Fund did and then getting a massive spike and it does tie in nicely with the Roger story. With experienced CFO in place you wonder why the Cayman loan was approved in the manner it was and you would think the ATM would be tapped before the share price decline. Something does not add up. Anyway just my thoughts. It is still all at the pain of long termers that may be forced or sell out of fear but its the only way it makes sense for the company to put us in this position to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.