UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I think FacorThis had a valid question which no one has really...

1. 176 Posts.
    I think FacorThis had a valid question which no one has really answered so far.
    My portfolio is more UNS heavy (getting heavier as the sp drops)as I would allow normally.
    The question really is there. Why the drop and why is it continuing? In one of my recent posts I mentioned that this fluctuation is the brutal reality of the stock market.
    But it sort of doesn't make sense at the moment. All mile stones are met, everything looks rosy. So why is the SP on a constant decline?
    Is it possible that the sophisticated investors are trying to cash out? Is it possible that there is a potential take-over which demands the sp to go to a low? Considering the volume, the NASDAQ movements are definitely not to blame for it. Please, these are mere speculations based on nothing.
    Is there anyone who has a firm idea why the sp is in decline despite all the flags (except the non-applicable technical ones) showing green?
    Don't get me wrong, I still believe very strongly in the upcoming huge success of UNS and its products.
    The question from FactorThis was "why" and to be honest - I don't know the answer and ask myself the same question very often lately.
    Anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.