TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

latest strike, page-43

1. 13,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    I know that comparisons with Sandfire press the excitement button. These are 2 extracts from SFR's early 2009 announcemants.

"30/4/09
    During the current RC drilling program, Sandfire initially drilled a series of inclined holes testing for the steeply dipping mineralisation at depth. Subsequently Sandfire has drilled close spaced deep vertical drill holes that
    have intersected lengthy (up to 70 meters) intervals, to depths of 230 metres, of metal sulphide-rich mineralisation, with geological evidence of copper being present. No assay results of these sulphide intersections have been received."

"18/5/09
    HIGHLIGHTS - after assays received
    ? Significant high-grade copper and gold mineralisation intersected within and beneath previously delineated oxide gold zone.
    ? Large intervals of high-grade copper (Cu) with associated gold (Au),silver (Ag), zinc (Zn) and palladium (Pd) intersected in sulphide zone:
    ? 47m @ 5.3% Cu, 20.1 g/t Ag and 1.0% Zn from 93m (DGRC105)
    ? 22m @ 3.6% Cu, 3.8 g/t Au and 13.4 g/t Ag from 96m (DGRC101)
    ? 18m @ 2.9% Cu, 13.0g/t Ag, 2.1% Zn, 1.0g/t Pd from 126m
    (DGRC101)."

No EMs to help either. Is this what TNG could expect?
    I'd like some geology-trained people to comment on the possibility. SFR comparisons are bandied about by some companies, and sometimes without justification IMO. But what about TNG? The geology must be different - or is it?

I note that the 30/9 ann makes reference to the presence of copper,and that TNG's ann does not refer to copper, or anything for that matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.