KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

Thanks for the info on substantial KIM holders.The problem is I...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    Thanks for the info on substantial KIM holders.

The problem is I only have a Diploma of Agriculture - not a degree in Higher Econometrics or a PhD in Machiavellian Mendacity.

So I'm a bit out of my depth trying to understand what's happening in the Higher Eschelons of share market shenanigans - let alone chart a safe passage (past sharks, pirates, sirens and price gyrations) for my diamond investments for the years ahead.

All I can do is hedge my diamond bets (by having half in KIM and the other half in BDI) then sit back and see what happens as the shenanigans unfold.

Despite that negativity, what keeps my nose glued to the diamond wheel is the 'Mother Lode' (if one exists) must be tantalisingly close at hand.

An old Pilbara gold prospector (many years ago) taught me how to 'loom up' a dry creekbed. The key thing is not to look for specs of gold. What you look for is where gold *stops* appearing in your pan.

Raise your eyes from the creekbed, look uphill on either side, and somewhere you'll find the 'Mother Lode' (in what he called a 'rotten schist' rock formation) from where the specs had been washed down into the creek.

All the diamonds found so far on KIM and BDI's leases are alluvial - meaning deposited by water.

I'll let you connect the dots in my 'Eureka' thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.