KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

Hi guys,No argument from here with respect to all comments in...

1. 72 Posts.
    Hi guys,

No argument from here with respect to all comments in this thread!

Bolkin, I also believe that Goldcorp are reactive and not proactive in their deals... it's not until someone else makes a move that they respond in kind. Their recent corporate plays and related litigation underscore this viewpoint.

I think that the recent appointment of Jim Crombie is a strong sign of the 'insider confidence' in this project. He is a quality find and has experience at senior levels in investment banking (including Merrill Lynch, Yorkton, Shepards, and James Capel - all handy contacts for securing finance!) and mining executive experience at Ariane and Palmarejo among others... a professional of his calibre would not sign up for this 'mission' unless it's going to eventually look good on his CV. That's a solid gold fact.

I personally think the ducks are all gradually being lined up, one by one, and once they are in place per the strategic plan the share price action will be explosive.

I obviously cannot give a timeframe as I'm not privy to this information. But I do believe that the revised BFS due the first quarter next year could prove to be the catalyst for a major re-rating as we have all alluded to! :)

Cheers to all, BS2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.