TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Thanks Silver We can see from the above that over the last 6...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Thanks Silver

We can see from the above that over the last 6 months the big movers into the top 20 are HSBC, Barclays and Hargreaves, Mulato nominees, TD Investments. At least the top 3 have come from nil holdings so it has been a bit of an effort to get there. My view is that they would be aiming for top 3 positions before drilling.

JP could be out of the top 20 probably because their holding is just outside the top 20. They did hold 1,042,000 shares, top 20 has cut off is 1,095,000. So they may still be there.

Movements up and down in shares held for the rest which is probably taking and adding from each other. Order volume still suggests they are competing amongst themselves.

Said for a while this won't get pushed until the work on the register fits in, then we will see it change. All news to date has provided negative reaction in price yet the bigger players continue to accumulate. That's positive in my view, although price says otherwise.

Further accumulation will take place on a rise as well and maybe with the options as well. But very frustrating from a holders point of view. The main point here is that it is far from being deserted, in fact it has attracted big players for the next phase of company development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.