NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

"Something wrong" ... its all about expectation. This is NOT...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    "Something wrong" ... its all about expectation. This is NOT suggesting that the iqbuds does not work or NUH is not selling its iqbuds.

For all those who put money in at 9.2cents only to sell at a loss. There was likely expectation of 'something big' to follow. Maybe expectation was a 'Working Joint Venture' with an industry leader to be finalised? This did not materialise and the sell-off started. This is also speculation on my behalf.

Maybe expectations of NUH was set too high in terms of sales and rate of expansion.

When the sellers are selling they too want the best price for their shares. This is especially if they are likely selling at a loss. Just in my views the thrashing that NUH is taking at the moment is because there is likely 2-3 large sellers at the same time so they are trying to jump each other. If there was more liquidity in NUH the share price would still be >7.5cents

When I see the shares sold and the very shareholder does NOT buy back its NOT games. You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

10.5c to 6c is a 43% fall. This is not a "correction" which I define as 15-20% for speculative stocks. Fact is that NUH reached a high of 14.5c back in January and now its 6cents. This is a 59% fall. Only people who actually made money is either through trading or people that purchased when NUH was just restructured from Wild Acre.

Just a note David Cannington, Justin Miller and Inkling Capital (there may be a couple more) that CANNOT sell because the shares are escrowed. Additionally David Cannington, Justin Miller gets a nice salary from the company. They both have a lot of shares so they have a vested interest in the company succeeding BUT this does not guarantee success.

Some of you are very quick to "snap" at anything that does not sound positive. Understand that you are not enjoying the continuous red days but that is reality. I am a trader so I do not have any attachment to any company. I hope NUH does well so I can start to trade it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.