NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Latest Top 20, page-40

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Kickit2me,

Glad you raised this very point. Problem with your analysis is that you classify investors as either Long Term holder (FA) and Trader (TA). There is a third which is a Hybrid of both.

Personally I would love to buy, sit and forget. This is the least work. Nuheara is a growth company or speculative (highly speculative). Many of the Fundamental Analysis does not hold especially P/E ratio and "projected" cash flow. Investors often use FA as a way to 'reinforce' their own initial bias viewpoint. This is called blind gambling

I look at Fund Managers (Hedge, Managed, PE) who need to adjust their portfolio on a regular basis. Say what you will about Fund Managers but they are paid to do their job and they make their commission when the fund reaches a high water mark (many take an initial fee but afterwards its performance). Lets isolate some of the best fund managers, who often are the ones who founded or are partners in these funds, they are ones that set in the rules such as stop losses and sell-gains. I know there will be people that will use one specific example and try and brush an entire 'philosophy' with it which also shows lack of understanding.

I have held stocks for minutes (day trading), days, weeks months and even years. At any point of time I am prepared to sell the stock. Nuheara is a volatile stock (100% upside within a month or 50% downside in a month). If you are NOT prepared to work with this because you classify yourself as purely a FA or TA, then you have missed out making money big time.

Up to the individual to determine their own fate and look after their own wallet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.