AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Latest top 20, page-16

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hi ironbark, would just like to point out that I have never said Anteris will not succeed. What I have attempted to do is a dispassionate analysis of where this company is at and what needs to happen soonest.

Huge emphasis on ‘soonest’. What is hugely remiss with this company is its history of being continually concerned with raising funds and attracting partners.. Equally the inability to raise at far higher sp levels.

Its inability to attract investors buying via on market. Why would HNW investors, by and by, buy on market, a stock that has a low liquidity and pay a huge premium when it can acquire via cheap placements.

I will be interested to see, by end of year; the intentions of SIO, will they convert their options and put them selves well over their current 20% and play out their hand.

If a immediate CR will be unnecessary due to funding from conversion of $8 options.

Whether the reasonable assumption of a sp rise due to upcoming milestone will go beyond a pump and dump, (remembering when CardioCel was given the green light).

On that reasonable assumption occurring, sp rise, whether third parties with significant interest will flip their holdings.

WHEN precisely a inked a deal will occur.

PS; interesting the credence investors place in BODs to address concerns that they may have with the possible expectation that the said BOD will be totally transparent.

Why, despite lengthy extensive research, a stock shows no ROI for those holders. These are comments that apply to all companies, cheers mate.

Imo, not advice.
    Last edited by iceman.11: 22/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.