AVR 0.77% $15.56 anteris technologies ltd

With no disrespect to the BOD I have not nor see the point of...

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    With no disrespect to the BOD I have not nor see the point of contacting the BOD, sorry. Anything that is sp sensitive will come via a ASX announcement.

What was the worth of being in contact with the BOD over the years, the only truly worth while advice should have been sell and buy in at a far later date.

Prime example was Ratty; made assurances and then sold out. I guess it would have been irresponsible for him to announce he had no faith and would sell.

The BOD sell the spiel not the cold hard reality that this stock will or could face.

I never asked the hard questions earlier on, now I do, not acknowledging them is remiss. Any intelligent dialogue should have to and fro opinions to be reflected on, not a one sided bias (either way).

For reflection; almost a given that sp should appreciate with upcoming milestone, latest placement will be a gimmee for those new entrants. Yes I can buy on market too albeit with low liquidity would pay a mile high premium to buy in at any significant level. Necessary evil I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.56
Change
-0.120(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $335.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.03 $210.2K 13.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 822 $15.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.56 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.