CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

latest top 20, page-9

1. 6,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...Just adding to my previous post...

..."LUANDA (AFP) — Angola's ruling MPLA party on Saturday launched its campaign ahead of landmark September 5 legislative elections, the first in 16 years, with a promise to rebuild the country after 27 years of civil war.

"We have initiated the process of national reconstruction throughout the country,"

...As you would all be aware of!

...Now the important thing we must watch is to hope there is a smooth election process in place over the next month and the ruling party gets in with a clear mandate to follow through with ...national reconstruction throughout the country,...

...Don't you think CVI is sitting well with the mandate from the elected government to implement their projects which are in the pipeline atm!

...Don't you think CVI will add to those potential projects as we have seen what has been implemented over just in the last year!

...AS yes DBK some of us can hold long term because we have got the money behind us and not be forced to sell

...I figure that because you are posting on CVI you must have an interest in the future movement of this stock

...By the way DBK I am quite proficient at "daytrading"

...If you follow some of my posts over the years you will find that I do well at that !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.