NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

latest top 40 moves, page-13

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yes plenty of differences. But both world class assets and both very undervalued IF they get to production. Its the difference in current sp versus the potential which makes both stocks excellent choices imo.

The risks are very different. KGL has diversified. So NKP really is an all or nothing stock. But a JV should eventually happen. Its give and take. And their is plenty of room for NKP to move and still make a decent return.

Ppup: Its no secret where Kiril's money has come from. Google his name and read about the Westpac connection ($100k pa job) and his own business. He took a risk that many wouldnt and has been rewarded for it. Its a great story imo. Not rags to riches but still a great read.

The key to NKP is obviously Genorah. Always has been. When they decide they need money and want to exit, that is when things will start to move. I still wouldnt rule out a T/O, because NKP are looking at 100% finance options(like the Xstrata option). So it would probably end up being more economical to buy the company aswell. But it would require Genorah's support.

Once NKPO is sorted we might find that things open up a bit. Right now a T/O needs to also buyout NKPO. Also a bit hard to cap raise just prior to NKPO expiring due to a conflict and perception that the cr would cause the options to expire worthless.

So come Aug when NKPO are sorted one way or another, I think things will heat up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.