ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Latest Top 40 Shareholders, page-8

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866

Spider like I told Attitudes you do not how wrong you are

As a matter of fact for your information i am a holder in the Top 20 in the OAs

You can think what you like but my post was of genuine concern and from that original post the whole thing blew up

So you blame me spider for the massive underlying concerns that some holders vented over this Xmas break

Well I beg to differ

If things had been handled differently with the timing and information presented in this questionable Ann then things could have been a whole lot different

Clarity through information @ market is all I ask of this board

no matter how you argue it , this is most deffinately not one of their strong points

Enough said

In future I will most definately keep my opinions to myself and look after my own investment in future

But thank you Spider for your totally missed guided opinion of which you are totally entitled to

And one final thing before I go Spider we were visited here by an ANP holder whom believe it or not is the largest option holder in ANP
    I initiated through communication with the ANP board some 18 months out to consider a reissue of the ANPO if they were not in the money by expiry as they were supposed to be a loyalty option

I forwarded on all information as to to how ESI had done the reissue

I canvassed the board over the 18 months and we have just had an option reissue

Had I sat back and done nothing but call $$$$ signs as the visitor to this forum has done for years now,

HE would not be around today bumping his chest as being the number 1 option holder both his and my holdings would have expired worthless.

I guess what I am trying to get across Spider is that there are some genuine people that visit these forums with genuine concerns

I do understand how OM has in the past withdrawn his research findings and given it a rest because let's face it

there are some folks out there that just do not deserve a heads up

I think this year my new year's resolution should be just look out for number 1 in future

Take care of your investments Spider

I wish you well

Happy New year

And out
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.