Latest Trump codespeak 8:09 Jan 27

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    For those of you who think it might be possible that some of Trump's public tweets have coded messages, and that I recognize some of the easy ones,
    I offer this tweet from yesterday, with my reading.

Trump tweet verbatim

"After all thatI have done for the Military, our great Veterans, Judges (99), Justices (2),Tax & Regulation Cuts, the Economy, Energy, Trade & MUCH MORE, doesanybody really think I won’t build the WALL? Done more in first two years thanany President! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

8:09 PM - Jan 27, 2019"

________

There are so many signals it lookslike he is spoofing on this one.

Nope. Spent a few hours on it, he’sgot an elaborate message in there.

Since I have been told not to post with colored background or present my full analysis, I will just give the literal result of the signals,
    which are visible in the tweet with application of gematria....but I am forbidden to highlight to make it easy for you.

"[191   322  (1-2-9)  2-22   11]         (45     51)     (I  L  F  7- P    10)

Q"

There are further manipuations needed to get at the final readingof both the first string and the last.

But this is close enough for now.  I am giving you a crossword puzzle that is 3/4 solved. 

It looks like some kind of “mirror image” relating to the911 crimes.

I read the message in three parts. The first part is a "mirror" of the 911-Cabal atrcity; the second part Trump and Q are promising revenge;
    likely to be on (1-2-9);
    and the last part has news...Trump is communicating that a major player has been  FLIPPED.

It is not clear because the individual is identified as "10-7". This could mean J-G, G-J, or Q, but it appears that the instructions are to read it as
    1-7, which would be A-G or G-A.

I speculate that it is an Attorney General.

Likely to be Lynch or Holder;  most likely Lynch, given the size and complexity of the message.

GDAY MATES!

SW 59

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.