ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

latest tweet, page-3

1. 349 Posts.
    I'm not going to criticise the company's efforts in promoting itself and its product at these shows, conferences, Twitter, etc. But in my view, these are secondary activities at the moment. If we impress a new company at a trade show, when would we see some revenue from them , all going well? Probably a matter of years, not weeks or months.

It is so frustrating at the moment, during this long wait. I understand the process is a long one for a bio company to make a significant change to its products by incorporating something like Mix-N-Go. But I strongly believe ADO could do a lot more in keeping the shareholders informed. They don't have to give us commitments or a "dangerously close" statement. But they could surely give us some conditional timeframes. At the moment people say they expect 1 or 2 deals over the next couple of months. But I say they have no idea, just wishful thinking.

I don't have any doubts about ADO's future potential, I just want a better flow of information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.70K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1191253 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 520012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.