EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

Latest tweets, page-33

1. 1,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi everyone, AGM this morning went very well. I enjoyed meeting Wop and another fellow investor who might join our little party here on hotcopper soon.

Trent was confident with regard to achieving the targets set out in the recent announcements. The Cisco deal, the telco numbers are on track.

There were some questions put to the board with regard to increase in fees by one investor, however they were voted in favour by the shareholders convincingly.

Trent suggested that this is the critical year for revenue. The possibility of a capital raise was asked in a number of crafty ways by investors, but neither confirmed or denied.

Trent explained to us at the end of the meeting that the number of seats can expand rapidly. An example he used was an entity of 50,000 workers may start with 5,000 seats and then expand from there. I think this can explain the expectation of 120,000 seats at the end of fy16.

I really garnered a sense of despair that they couldn't divulge aspects of the Cisco deal as they were Cisco customers. I think that there was also a sense of confidence from the board going forward with regard to this. I guess they wouldn't be setting up an office otherwise.

It's quite a tight lipped ship, there really wasn't anything extra divulged in the meeting but it should restore confidence in those that may have jumped ship lately.

There was no mention of Vic Winklers departure or the mysterious option exerciser. But moving forward this stock is one I will be holding for the long term as the upside potential is v good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.