OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Latest Twitter Post

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I am surprised there has not been more discussion about the Twitter post on Friday. Doing a little "reading between the lines" and adding in some well known facts, this post tells us a lot.

For those that do not know, or realise, the vein system at Cascavel is narrow, it pinches and swells and disappears as it goes down, it looks to be only ~6 inches in thickness ( as can be seen in photos of the vein in past announcements ). The company has previously stated that the veins are from 0.5 of a meter thick to 5 meters thick, but did not tell us where this change in thickness would take place. The panel samples where 0.5 meters in width capturing the vein and giving us the spectacular grades.

The company has also told us that the gold is contained within the quarts veins and the material above it and below it is all but baron. So this is why dilution is such a problem, I believe that when JG announced that the company was aiming for enough gold to cover costs in May and 2000 oz in June, he was counting on the mining team reaching the thick vein much sooner than they have.

Why it has taken longer is an unknown, water inundation problems, lack of crucial equipment or unexpected problems in mining, and yes, the blame it all on the strike line, we just know that they are now there. Those photos where from late last week so I would expect them to start extracting it "shortly".

Eighteen meters by one and a half meters at even 30 g/t---- ~80 oz per meter advanced----. Are we overdue for an announcement, yes, but I expect they are holding of on announcing anything until them know for sure, I know that I would anyway. I could be way off, but that is my take on what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.