SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Latest Update 100321, page-48

1. 1,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Some of the other IO mines in that region are discussing this topic on other forums. “Another reason why Zanaga has to happen soon, the mounting pressure on the licence, "use it or lose" as evidenced recently in ROC.

And that is what the Congo will dispute, it took too long, especially in light of the Cam Govt not resigning any convention agreement.

That was always my concern for an ANS takeover, there were no Cam permits. But admittedly, Nabeba was the bigger prize.

Sure there are laws to protect financial risk in sovereign nations, and Sundance may well receive some reparation, but that doesn’t guarantee anything given the ROC will emphasise that digging IO out of the ground was not going to happen in the foreseeable future, which to me limits their liability only to money invested. Giulio will likely settle for pennies on the dollar and ride off into the sunset.

If ANS had taken a majority position in SDL, they would have met the same fate. How could they have demonstrated they’d use it before they would lose it? They couldn’t front 100M let alone 100 times that.

With that failure, my payday got flushed down the toilet too.

It sucks big time and will serve as a massive lesson to others.

Last edited by Praetor: 21/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.