IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Thanks GB, you just reminded me that Paul Hopper had been...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks GB, you just reminded me that Paul Hopper had been involved with another venture, I haven't really looked beyond IMU as I got my first intro to IMU, I don't know, maybe 17 years ago when Warwick Lamb was running the show and it was all avian and swine flu vaccine stuff and I just wrote them off for so long as a rather expensive but valuable lesson and just put IMU in one of those 'too hard baskets' until the more recent move to Vienna and gastric cancer. But you jogged my memory and I've just been reading all those VLA posts from the 5th through 8th June this year and what an intriguing company and outcome! So a bit of holiday research and reading for me to get up to speed with PH, to familiarise myself with more of the background stuff. My view on IMU is pretty fixed and optimistic right now and nothing I read peripheral to what's going outside of the science and trials should sway my view at all I think. Everybody's parting comments on VLA were v respectful and I notice a few familiar faces as well, Kate and Super etc, so that gives added confidence in a way that IMU really is the 'real deal', but what your post was really about is that the sp does seem to be keeping in this narrow range and that it could be part of a deeper picture to do with a low takeover offer - but we'd all agree that if things chug along nicely in phase 2, if life expectancy and life quality demonstrably improve because if HerVaxx etc, a market cap of 80 odd million is going to appear just a tad low. . . And if the amazing almost unthinkable does happen and that elusive 'cure for cancer' is within our/Imugene's grasp, well, maybe even 8 billion might seem way cheap! Who knows? Let's wait and see!
    Enjoy your evening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.