CUS 2.27% 4.5¢ copper search limited

latest update on diect surcharging by aba, page-5

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    the confirmed single day changeover of 3.3.09 is great news for cus.
    i read the rba wanted it done by 1.10.08 but the banks complained it may disrupt users over the busy xmas / new year period. what bulldust!
    and the banks are saying there are technical constraints why they cant meet 1.10.08.
    but the rba are still pushing the banks as to what the technical reasons are?
    anyway the 3.3.09 is only 9 months away now and ill bet cus are ready to fly with it asap.
    in the mean time cus s/p is picking up and may consolidate for a period now, until the next good news announcemaent.
    and that maybe the ann. of all their atm`s migrated over to SPS [ that was proposed for about mid 2008]
    i hope that ann. comes out just after june 08., and provides the savings they have spoken of.
    by the time that happens we have got to realise that the value of the SPS payments system must be starting to become a monetary asset for cus, after all bendigo bank and mastercard international are not in it just for laughs. it must start to become a pay back situation soon.
    also there`s always the possibility of some news from NZ
    or news of another strategic alliance with an ATM partner.
    luckily i purchased some more while they were lower.
    i see that comsec have put a valuation of 20c on cus, well i suppose thats a fair enough value for now, but i think cus will far exceed 20c when all the above mentioned changes have taken place and been in operation for awhile and it eventualy shows up in their financial statements.
    whats their previous high been 32c ?
    the best is yet to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.