SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thank you for your feedback and cannot disagree with anything...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Thank you for your feedback and cannot disagree with anything you had added to the discussion.
    Taking this all into consideration I've reworked the calculations assuming Burford take 40% of total payment with no cap and the Noteholders receive an additional 50% for their gracious (NOT!) forebearnace of convertible notes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6299/6299511-5f25d3d8bc6226225d9920bb90f01b90.jpg

Something I didn't note earlier was that if China is involved in this deal they could be shifting money from one state enterprise to another.

Sundance Resources Ltd (“Sundance” or “Company”) announces that effective from 12 March, 2024the beneficial owner of Sundance’s second largest shareholder Hanlong Resources Ltd. has becomeChina Sichuan International Investment Limited (“CSII”).Hanlong Resources Ltd currently holds 15.36% of Sundance’s shareholding.About CSIICSII is a private company registered in Hong Kong SAR,PRC. CSII was established on 20 September2016 which is the largest provincial overseas investment platform company from the province ofSichuan, PRC. CSII mainly implements business scope of investment, financing, logistics and tradingwith branches in mainland China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Australia.CSII's shareholders are four Chinese provincial state-owned enterprisesa) Shudao Investment Group Co., Ltd - 50%(b) Sichuan Huashi Group Co., Ltd - 20%(c) Chengdu Xingcheng Investment Group Co., Ltd -20%(d) Sichuan Road and Bridge Construction Group Co., Ltd - 10%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.