DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

latest update on voluntary suspension, page-36

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    We'll find out soon K, hoepfully within a fortnight. Production update next week, unless they hold off for some reason during the talks.

If the production report is poor, such as flat from last month, or god forbid worse, then sure $1.70 is probably something destined for the rear view mirror. If the project is back on track, following a 12 month ramp up as revised guidance, then why recommend a firesale to shareholders? How could the board say "look we're back on track, mining volumes are on target, milling is working to nameplate when the feed is there and the grade is still fantastic compared to peers, but because shorters drove us down to 34c whilst capitalising on CFC’s games like letters to shareholders that were only released to the media, and public statements about not supporting any capital raising, we must recommend selling your $800m+ asset for $484m, just cause, you know, well you know, there’s some f****** idiots out there and we’re just going to join in”. I just can’t have that logic. Anyway, I’m probably the idiot and I’ll be forced to eat my hat. We’ll know pretty soon.

If we see progress in line with guidance then I cannot see less than a $600m level, say $1.25 – and that’s being very conservative. I’ll be disappointed at that level, but maybe with all the BS that’s been going on some crazy might occur.

Cash position is up from 31/03/13, I hope it's more than just booking the DAB outcome. If the additional increase in cash, or that full $7m is from cash positive operations, then the doubters can suck the big on and I hope like hades the shorters burn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.