NMT 6.49% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

Coff, I have the same concerns as you do with Meekatharra (RE:...

1. 60 Posts.
    Coff, I have the same concerns as you do with Meekatharra (RE: it being another Bronzewing). I would hate to see this bolt-on investment becoming a liability. I was not happy when they purchased it, however they did get a bargain. Management have acted swiftly and smartly so far and I really hope they spin this asset off BEFORE it goes into production. This will boost cash levels for RDR ($100 mil plus).

As for the lithium project, well this is in the hands of Minmetals, so with no news being reported then one would assume it's smooth sailing.

Barrambie (Vanadium) scares me somewhat as I was once a PMA shareholder (Windimurra, Midwest Vanadium) and that mine was a disaster (mind you, the Vanadium price fell signifcantly at the time). I'd prefer to see this spun-off and RDR retain a % stake or royalty.

I'm hoping for more JV announcements which de-risk RDR. This company is too ballsy for my liking at the moment. I'd prefer they focused on Lithium with some exploration projects on the side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $44.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $82.11K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54597 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.