BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

latest update, page-8

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Well, been away on holiday for a week or so - how much can happen with BCN in a week??!!!

Seems like a soap opera around BCN at the moment....

Action..Betrayal..Drama - it's got it all!!

Just digesting the last fortnights news and most importantly SP increase, I hope we can continue this steady rise back over 2c, I consider $20million market cap to be good at this stage if BCN can get there.

I have to say, the latest update from the new blokes now saying they will consider African safari has me in fits of laughter!!!

I know you do too Reiner, but does anyone else also find this funny? Talk about hypocritical, they have bagged the move into Africa solidly from the get-go, and now clutching at straws have said it might not be to bad if the prospects are good which is what Darryl and Co. have said all along?!!

Well, no matter what happens, it has certainly stirred up some action at BCN and seems like we are moving in the right direction.

Dynomite, I will ask you this question since you seem to be in contact with the new guys.

What will they do with their holdings if they dont win their spill motion? Are they in it for the "long haul" or will they dump their holdings for a cool 100% profit??....

You make up your mind on this one, I cant see them staying around as a major shareholder to support the board, or suppport the shareholder they say they care so much about...

Just my opinion as always, but one thing for sure is it should be an interesting week ahead.

Will there be some "sell on news" if the mining lease sale goes through or dumping if it doesn't??..

Or will the share price continue its climb towards 12 month highs??..

Stay tuned to the live drama that is BCN to find out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.571K 65.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1502366 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 431518 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.