DEV 1.75% 29.0¢ devex resources limited

So there are 3 things I want DEV mgt to announce in the next 8...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    So there are 3 things I want DEV mgt to announce in the next 8 trading days - i.e. before 30 Sep. And in no particular order...

Nabarlek: DEV announce the results of the review (which will be positive of course with multiple drill ready targets identified). A new IP survey to be conducted while preparations are being made to enable the mobilisation of an RC & DD rig/s which will continue during the early wet season (wet season in NT is Nov-Apr). Otherwise Nabarlek is parked until April 2022.

Worth noting that 92E announced a good U hit today... SP was up 50% intra-day, only U stock in the green... all off a drill hole that hit an “extraordinary” 5.5m of 0.12% U3O8 at their project part in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. DEV have said Nabarlek is comparable to Athabasca Basin and they believe Nabarlek is also a basement hosted U mineralisation. However Nabarlek has way, way better grades. Like off the chart grades.

Sovereign: DEV announce that expanded ground EM has identified significant EM conductor plates ready for RC & DD drilling with rigs already secured and mobilised onto the ground. A pXRF has been secured to speed up the prioritisation of assaying for deemed mineralised cores / cuttings. Drill program will be at a minimum 10,000m.

Wilga Downs: DEV announce a discovery hole in the Cobar region. No pressure DEV but something along the lines of:
    - 60.0 metres @ 2.5% Cu, 1.5g/t Au, 18.0% Pb+Zn & 104g/t Ag will be a great start. High grade mineralisation extends to over 700 metres down-plunge; remains open in all directions.

Some of the above is tongue in cheek, wishful thinking and to be taken with a grain of salt.

GLTA

Last edited by Brobel: 20/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $123.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $63.51K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14612 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 56821 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.