OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

When re-rating happens, expect it to be be STRONG with GOOD...

1. 173 Posts.
    When re-rating happens, expect it to be be STRONG with GOOD VOLUMES to support it. Why re-rating is imminent ?

1. OIL Production has increased 3x from Galoc i.e., from 4500 bopd to 1200bopd (currently flowing at 14500 bopd)
    2. BHP had save us ~ 50mn$ (3-D seismic + 3mn on DOE approval for SC55 + 27.5mn after drill)
    3. If Otto can pull in a partner to farm-out interest in SC55, extension from DOE is a mere formality as Otto is the best option available to them to drill the well
    4. Success in SC55 in-line with 3-D seismic could mean 10+ bagger for Otto and Fear of Missing Out will kick in once all clearance to drill is in place
    5. Tanzania in EARS region is shaping up to be one of the most exciting exploration area and once Market appreciates it, there will be a mad rush
    6. Kito Prospect could be fast tracked for a drill in 2014 and going by EARS region history, I see more probability of commercial OIL success in Tanzania. Best case success in Tanzania could add value in excess of 50+ c/sh
    7. Duhat could be analyzed by Q1 2014 and going by risk/reward factor, Otto would be willing to have a go again as success could mean HUGE PLUS for our SP (35+ c/sh)

With revenues from our Proven and Probable resources more than current SP and loads of exploration license which can give us multi-bagger on success, I am surprised we are still below 10c. Never worry, we are in the safe hands of ONE OF THE BEST MANAGEMENTS in Oil industry and better assets than most Junior-Oilers can hope for. Same time, Next year Otto will be talked for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS and I wonder what our SP will be.

Good luck to all, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $24.59K 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13527405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12373738 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.