OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Point to note, no value is added for Tanzanian assets (in both...

1. 173 Posts.
    Point to note, no value is added for Tanzanian assets (in both risked and un-risked) yet as they are in initial stages.

Un-risked potential is calculated based on VERY conservative approach and still it hits 1.76$ without Tanzanian assets. IMO, if K-K and Pangani fulfills what I expect, it alone can surpass all other assets' un-risked valuation combined together.

These are initial stages in Tanzania and many SH sentiment with Otto is negative at present due to SC55 and might tend to disagree with me or even think, it is absolute madness or too optimistic. But, take a step back and analyze the drill results of African Oil and Tullow so far in EARS region (6 drills so far and OIL found in all 6 targets, 100% success). Now, go back to these 6 basins few years back and read seismic results released. Seismic results in 3 basins of K-K so far (especially Kilombero) is WAY BETTER than any of the seismic I have come across in EARS region and I believe we are in for ONE HELL OF OIL PAY in our licenses. If we go for a drill in 2014 in K-K/Pangani (refer SOGTL presentation of Swala), I expect significant raise in our SP before end of 2014. Add to this, if luck favors us and we drill SC55 and succeed, we will not be dreaming anymore about Blue Sky as we would be in BLUE SKY.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $24.59K 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13527405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12373738 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.