WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

Latest Weebit Webinar, page-24

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4418
    Maybe you heard "fast" but I think he said "easier" to sign fabs after the first.
    He has already confirmed a fab they were talking to has lost a customer to Skywater. Maybe for the first time in 30 years WBT will create Fab FOMO.
    He also confirmed they are talking with more advanced and bigger Fabs without guidance on whether Tier 1 or 2.
    He can't tell us what is going on in the background but clearly there is a lot happening since the Skywater deal and more importantly the largely unrecognised 28nm node success. Coby even said it was the most important milestone but pulled himself up to say one of the most important milestones. He said there is no competition from Flash under 40nm in embedded. Now combine that with 28nm being the sweet spot according to TSMC and that he said they are talking with more advanced and bigger fabs. Not saying it's TSMC, but they are focused on proving the 90-130 nm node with Skywater but at the same time developing the 28nm so it can also be proved with more advanced and bigger fabs. That will have WBT qualified in 2 of the most popular sizes with zero competition from Flash in 28nm.
    My Dad had a great saying, " make haste slowly". Coby and my dad would have got on really well I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.060(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $460.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.55 $2.42 $1.211M 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2238 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.