AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Hocuspocus,It amuses me when ZFX shareholders come onto the AGM...

1. 74 Posts.
    Hocuspocus,

It amuses me when ZFX shareholders come onto the AGM stock code and with their full conviction defend the ZFX offer as being just and fair value.

How can anyone on this forum know what is just and fair value when five years from now, whomever owns this company will be raking in profits of the currently known resources, and discovering more. The directors of AGM have convincingly stated there are more undiscovered nickel resources, and areas in melba flats that include paladium, gold, copper and platinum.
    (This has been documented in the Fox Davies broker report of 10th May 07)(I'm sure Zinefex have more than an idea how mineral rich this area of Tasmania is, being so close in Rosebury).

Why is the share currently trading above $1.00, because the market believes the true value to be above $1.00, i.e over and above ZFX's offer. One can only speculate where the share price would be if ZFX made the offer once production had begun. It is truly opportunistic and I do not believe production is currently factored in.

Speaking for myself, I would prefer it if ZFX holders were to "Nickel off back to Zinifex" with their poorly credible $1.00/sh and leave those who truly deserve to realise the riches of Avebury alone, having put their hard work and energy into the project since Day 1. For Zinifex to come into the Allegiance playground and make a claim to buy AGM's project for a $1.00/sh has no logic or credence is poor form and lacks moral integrity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.