AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

latest zfx response announcement, page-46

1. 484 Posts.
    Buddy

Fair call I didn't disclose my sentiment on the disclosure buttons but stated it in black and white on the post itself. As you would be aware the buttons default to "Position", or at least mine do. To imply that you would not have read my post had I nominated "No Position" and "No Sentiment" and/or that I was being intentionaly deceptive is bollocks.

I have taken note of your request and disclosed on the little buttons for you this time and will endeavour to do so in future.

The argument that ZFX holders have no place on AGM threads is also bullocks. It's our company that is forkin out the dough regardless of whether you or I or anyone think it's a fair price. ZFX holders have every right to post on AGM threads relevant to the offer at hand.

On another note, someone asked why the market has priced AGM at 1.05. I would hazard a guess that as often happens in these circumstances many have taken AGM positions higher than the initial bid believing/hoping an increased offer will be forthcoming. If that's the gamble some are willing to take then good luck to them. Judging by some of the vitriol on this/these threads it appears quite a few may have done just that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.