EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

Wassa,I agree fully with Clyde's theory and to me it is of...

1. 102 Posts.
    Wassa,

I agree fully with Clyde's theory and to me it is of concern. I think a significant part of the answer to your question re why hasnt a predictor made a serious play for it yet at low prices? is due to the delay in reporting on the trial results of the malaria project and uncertanty of the success/failure - who would put their hat in the ring considering 74% failure in other trials according to Patto's report last year.

Getting back to the concern of a co. buyout, one would hope MS, DP, CR have all run strategies to avoid this potentially happening, and have a risk management plan in place ie how and when announcements are released, what sort of media, PR, and marketing avenues have been set up.

Comforting is the fact these guys have got a fair stake in the co. personally and stand to make alot of $$ for themselves if everything is executed well.

Interesting to any long term holders out there that wouldve paid more than the 20-25c Wassa, is a company who were once considered competition by EMS back in the retractable neddle days is a co. called UNS formally UNI from Sydney who have just recently listed on the Yankee market and opened up shop over there.
    A medical co. analysist from some finacial insto in the USA has recently in the last couple of days put out a report outlining potential upside of a couple of hundred medical co's in the states and the humble little co formally of NSW with a share price on the ASX of $1.40 ish has obtained #1 on this list with a potential upside of 3060%.
    I am awarethat EMS is now in the pharma sector more so than the medical device arena, but my uninformed and relatively limted knowledge in this field would lead me to think that potential medecine, pharmacuitical breakthroughs should have a higher upside to them than medical device technology when we are talking about a retractable syringe that isnt really all that technical to me - Sorry been reading too many of Clyde's posts and probably started doing abit of his closing signature - utter rambling LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.964M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144286 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 63300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.