EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

latest, page-28

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    clyde at the risk being moderated here goes: bewildered mentioned it was he/her (i'll assume his) first post but wanted to set the record straight (not sure what record). He noted that EMS lost the injunction on 22nd with costs awarded to Doug - he estimated $750K in OZ/Germany, Doug had given undertakes to court (presumably not to deal with the shares) until matter resolved. The matter is listed for directions hearing this week. Then he spoke about how much Dermot/Joose have lost with their management of the company i think $6m reduced to $2m was mentioned. he expressed reservations about the $ viability going forward particularly with the legal costs. he talked about BP and RM having to cough up but not sure what that meant. That's about all i can remember - dont think he talked about the resulted - abitlikeme might be able to fill the gaps. oh and he apologised to JINLA - what for i dont know.

Buy all means bewildered feel free to repost with the necessary substantiation sought by the Moderator. i merely repost to generate discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 198935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.