EMS 0.00% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

latest, page-37

1. 1,893 Posts.

bewildered

You are obviously not confident that they will win the case against DS - maybe you could tell me why he granted those shares to himself in the first place - what was it payment for - those shares belonged to a company he was a director of - if EMS win then they won't pay legal fees in the DS case

Germany is different and I am not privy to what is being tested there but would suggest the money is being spent for some pretty good reasons

I have read the Judgement and the Judge thinks there is a case to answer - do you not agree with the Judge - have you spoken to Mike himself to find out what is really going down, after all he is your Director

Mate I will sought out a way to contact you (have to find my free email for you)

I have a very large sum of money invested in this company and I take the time to find out what is really happening and if you consider you are able to make a call about the CEO from that judgement then I would again suggest you call the company and discuss

One last thing - who in EMS says the CEO acted improperly - are you suggesting Dermot decided that Doug should have two million shares to play with by himself

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 198935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.