EMS 0.00% 2.1¢ eastern metals limited

latest, page-40

1. 7 Posts.
    Clyde,

Yes I have serious concerns.

It appears it was CEO who issued directions for those shares in settlement of contracts required to list in accordance with the Prospectus, which I invested small sum.

EMS appear to have changed defence to that of its CEO acted without authority in directing these settlement shares.

So what does that say ???

The judge to trial says:

The absence, prima facie, of more complete and more readily and commercially comprehensible explanation of Mr Patterson's conduct, and (albeit to lessor extent) Mr Jooste's conduct, has some significance. It makes it difficult to make any favourable assessment, even on a preliminary basis, of the Plaintiffs prospect of success, other than to say that its case is suffficiently arguable to warrant the preservation of the subject matter.-read -on.

All I know is that this whole thing is burning our money of which we have little.

I have spoken to this guy Stewart. He is very sure of himself but his guided actions appear to have caused greif to both companies.

Let us look openly at our investment.

EMS battled to move to trial. It achieved trial and went nowhere. Trial finishes, pathetic announcement, no comment to it achieving expectations or any hype.

Why ?? is there a problem ???

Who is buying shares ???

If these two companies worked together then we would have had EMS $0.35 and Berlin Pharma E$2.00.But it appears to be challenged for no apparent reason other than control factors. That is obvious in the Judgement which we lost.

EMS value March 2009 - approx $25.0 Ml sells 75% for approx $5.8 Ml. A complete legal tangle costing hundreds of thousands and exposure for damages.

What for and where does this go??

I am reducing my exposure for commercial risk anagement.

I believe it is the best project that I know of in the pharma bus but has run down the wrong track.

A superior treatment for childrens malaria and a pathetic share price of $0.066.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.387M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.695K 80.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 76639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.