EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Meeting coming up to ratify prior share issue, looks like...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Meeting coming up to ratify prior share issue, looks like they're gearing up to do another CR, probably to the same group as last time unfortunately. I'll be voting against all resolutions, though I fully expect everything to pass, just to show the directors some share holders aren't happy with the way they've chosen to do things.

I'd say the current selling is a mix of the usual EOFY retail selling and whoever participated in the last capital raise, dropping the price to then get back in cheaper through the CR.

Not happy about the last CR not being offered to share holders, and I doubt I'll be happy with the upcoming CR either. Although this is the opportunity to buy below last CR price, you can guarantee the next CR will be below current price. Unfortunately that's just the way the market works.

Having said that, I am happy with the current position of the company and will continue to hold. Not sure if we've reached the bottom yet but must be close. Amazed we are down this low with everything going on.
    Last edited by GR33D: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.