latham tells lies, page-69

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: re:howard and the gst lie It's quite amusing to read this sequence of posts and see that even intelligent posters such as Ridge and Ollie are quite happy to not let facts get in the way of truth.

With regard to Latham's statements on troop withdrawal, I think there is no clear evidence either way on who is stretching the truth. An equally plausible possibility to the one that Ridge espouses and one for which we have the Keelty precedent is that the public servants have been leant on to produce the statements they have.

If we are looking for liars why go past a proven liar. Our very own Johnny. Try these: Children overboard, ethanol (remember that one?) WMD... Now these are clear instances where slick prevarication and fast dealing with the truth are PROVEN. So who is the greater liar?

Now here's the really funny one. We have both Ridge and Ollie as the resident psychology and body language experts. Shifting eyes are now a sign of megalomania. OH PUHLEEZE....

I'm no great Latham fan but from my point of view this country has had quite enough of the Howard brand of honesty to the extent that he has failed to act in the National interest. So please, argue against Latham if you must but don't let your blind prejudices get in the way and stick to facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.