re: lathams education system :-( G'day Ridge and allThe main...

1. 5,382 Posts.
    re: lathams education system :-( G'day Ridge and all
    The main problem with the public education system in my opinioin is that there is no quality control systems (that work). Some teachers are naturally gifted and do well, others struggle along trying to stay motivated, too many fail in the struggle to be effective and descend into a neurotic psychosis. These teachers along with ineffective teaching and superfluous teaching systems cause many kids to spit the dummy and drop out. The behaviour of a number of teachers in my and my childrens schooling was verging on criminally insane.
    Not only did the system not do anything (I tried) about these psycho's, one is now promoted to principle. Even though he is not actually teaching a friend via a sporting club took his 2 kids out of the school and did home schooling to escape his influence/effect. My daughter blames him directly for suicide and drug abuse (which he encouraged) amongst students he "controlled" in year 7.
    Theres waaaaaay more, but thats all from me on this one, its over now (for us), thank goodness.
    cheers
    Rod

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.