lathams loose lips, page-7

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Olive

Just when there was a glimer of hope coming through in your posts you have slipped back into your brain dead rants.

If someone comes up to me in the street and kills one of my kids then moves into my house sits in my chair eats my food I would not want to have a chat more likely I would want to rip the fukcers head off.

But it is the view of many in the muslim world that the west has come up to them in the street killed one of their kids moved into their house sat in their chair and eaten their food and in some cases they are right.

But in your hypocritcal narrow minded way of thinking if they do this then it justifies outright war if we do it to them then they should bend over and take it up the ass.

IMO opinion terrorism needs to be fought on a number of fronts.

The use of military, law enforcement, legal against those that are fanatics and will never be reasoned with, and to ensure our safety but not to the extent that we ourselves break laws or rights we are supposed to be defending or action that makes the problem worse.

And the use of political and diplomatic force to correct the legitimate greivances which bred many of the fanatics in the first place and is causing more to see these fanatics as being legitimate in their fight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.