GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

Latrobe valley and GPP

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I have invested in GPP for the fertilizer projects mainly. already hold PLS and ORE for lithium. The reason for the my support of the fertilizer products is using Latrobe valley coal will be well supported due to the impeding closing of Hazelwood Power Station. I can see a great deal of incentives being given to companies that can come up with viable alternatives for brown coal. The process GPP are using mates very well with an existing power plant, in that steam that has already produced power can be bled of for the process, very efficient when compared to producing steam for the process only.
    I can definitely see the GPP approach getting some assistance and partnering with one of the existing energy producers.

Likewise for the potash project, more interested in the plant growth components than lithium. Be aware that in other brine plants (ORE) potash is a potential by product, GPP is looking at potash with lithium as a by product. Also the trace elements like potassium and magnesium are the enemy of battery grade lithium carbonate so i an not expecting a lithium boom due to the SA mine.

Summary , I think GPP is going to end up as a fertilizer company , lithium will be secondary product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2742959 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 17626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.