AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

latrobe valley tenement granted, page-12

1. 3,072 Posts.

'I'm not sure what is obscuring your reading, but i didn't ramp anything nor did i hash an ESI v's MNM war.'

what is obscuring anyone's reading of your posts is the jibberish language you persist to post in. you are profoundly incoherent.

it is obvious to anyone who has been on this thread this year that you hold no MNM, and never have. your only motivation for posting on this thread for months has been that you are hugely underwater on a misguided investment in that well known pump and dump stock ESI.

you clearly have this deluded belief that you can redirect potential MNM investors to ESI in the hope they may help bail you out of your horror ESI losses, so you continue to pop up here whenever MNM gets any attention.

no sane investor looking at the parties and assets behind the respective stocks would touch ESI with a very long pole trekker. ESI is a la jolla victim, which is the investment equivalent of leprosy. I notice you don't mention La Jolla much in your relentless ramping over at ESI. why is that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.