AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

latrobe valley tenements, page-12

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Hi sorry for the late reply but I would really like to ask share holders a question. Ok lets say "hypothetically" you own a farm say for instance in berry's creek (scarlett's),Mirboo North area and you have worked that farm your whole life. You have spent years and years, rain, hail & shine and you have put every spare dollar and strength into bringing your land up to scratch. You have natural springs,a beautiful river where your kids fish and play in the evening or on weekends with friends. Say your land is some of the best agricultural land around and you start to think all your hard work has finally paid off... BUT WAIT you then find out that a mining company from the other side of the country is planning/wanting/dreaming on drilling for CSG or digging for brown coal, ripping your land up and everything you have worked for.. I just wanted to ask what you or other share holders would do in this position? Apart from buying shares in mantle. I'm just curious and don't want to start a war of words with anyone. I'm just interested on share holders opinions nothing more."

Hi Danz,,,Good questions and I will give you my opinion...

First thing- I love Australia and want it to remain safe, beautiful, clean etc etc...

Why do we allow some of the biggest Australian farms to be sold to overseas buyers everday?
    How can this be allowed?
    We may find that in 20 years the majority of crops,cattle is owned,farmed,exported to Asia??

I understand that people are scared of change and some my be skeptical of CSG but IMO people need to also look at why our farms are sold to highest bidder instead of owned by australians?

Secondly- People all love electricity but solar,wind,geothermal is a pipe dream and it takes months or research to realize that Australia needs Base power...
    Economics is also key, We can produce bio diesel from many different things but the cheapest product sets the market and this will not change.
    Not many on here will be willing to pay 100% more for wind power everymonth IMO?

CSG has been here for many years and yes, I think we need to be careful and some locations should be exempt from CSG "IF" the geology does not support a safe,very low risk operation.

I believe CSG is here to stay and I support clean energy which I why I support MNM,,,what better than brown coal which can be manipulated, impurities removed and a product that burns almost as clean as gas?

provide asia with a clean alternative at the same cost, generate revenue,taxes,jobs etc etc

And we have enough brown coal in LV for many centuries...
    sorry for the ramble...I just dont think the greenies have much common sence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.