AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

wow, Things are really getting interesting...I have had a good...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    wow, Things are really getting interesting...I have had a good laugh today thanks to the "other tech thread"

-Seems they believe that a Low MC is more appealing when appling for ALDP funding,,,mmmm,,,Imagine how much a company with a 1 million MC would receive? they would need all the help they could get and the gov would deliver,,,?

-Seems they hoping for approx 40 million of ALDP funding which In their opinion will mean a 800% SP rerate....lol wow,,,thats their figure not mine....

-I am bullish MNM but does make me wonder,,,What "could" the MNM SP do if Exergen get 40 million funding and they start to build demo plant this year? Will MNM rerate in the same way? afterall 40 million is 40 million and MNM is free carried about 30 million/half the demo plant costs?
    The bonus for MNM is, we do not need to raise the 30 million and pay anything in advance or at all? We dont even need to pay any administration,consultants, fees to make sure everthing runs smoothly...IK can focus his time elsewhere?

- mmmmmm Maybe the 800% rerate is a tad exagerated IMO, I will settle for 600% :0)( thats only based on the ALDP funding ofcoarse)

- add to that the potential of a second stand alone project which is possible if MNM really does intend to apply for a S7 allocation?
    add to the the value of our in ground brown coal if the sector rallies?

Damn,,,I am excited. Imagine we find some CSG at Mt Mulligan or find LOTS more gold at GC or we find some GOOD copper/gold at our newly acquired tenements??

I am going to get a few beers,,,Bring on Monday, bring on June, bring on drilling, bring on S7, bring on September ALDP finalization,,,,,awwwww COPPER lots of copper

my bones are shaking already...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.