LAU 4.35% 88.0¢ lindsay australia limited

While I came here to see what was being said about the company,...

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    While I came here to see what was being said about the company, I just seem to see lots of posts about trains...Thought I stumbled onto a train spotting discussion

As for the union question. The increasing decline in Australian standards of living is linked to the "brainwashing" of workers that they don't need unions, they can negotiate on their own. this is true for some professions and jobs but as a blanket rule it does not serve the majority. As pointed out by Tinwins our modern standard of living has been built upon the hard earn gains of the union movement.

While "militant" unions can be an issue at times which they pick the irrelevant fights, unions are needed to protect employees and improve conditions. In many cases I believe the majority of unions are hamstring by laws now that restrict our ability to take action whether protest or other means when situations in the workforce of not good for workers in both pay and conditions. In many cases unions such as mine in my sector are not militant enough for real change.

P.S. LAU looks like an interesting growing company, so if you have some opinion on its future prospects that would be great. Is there still more scope for growth?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $274.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 88.0¢ $472.7K 525.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5257 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.