TTI 25.0% 0.3¢ traffic technologies ltd.

Ring In, I didnt say I was upset with you or yr comments, rather...

1. 325 Posts.
    Ring In, I didnt say I was upset with you or yr comments, rather that I was suspicious & wanted to know why would someone bother to write comments who doesnt have any flesh in and you have cleared that up,-(so no need to be a bitch as was yr mistake not mine) Also as you would have also recieved similar letters from Mr Scrinis and opposing responses via the company directors arguing their points, I also pointed out to you other facts which you chose to ommit.
    I did say I was unhappy with the results to date, however I believe the most appropriate place to air these greivances will be at the EGM prior to AGM next Tues and not in a HC forum where stories can be made from either side without facts or corroboration.
    I hope our concerns can be heard and cleared up and whoever ends up running the company will do so to get value returned.
    Finally My personal thoughts at this stage, due to the information recieved lean towards keeping the current management, especially as Mr Scrinis (if true)cannot understand any conflict of interest regarding being a director of another traffic company in opposition to TTI and attempting to list on ASX. This certainly sounds bad for TTI shareholders, and understandably why Mr Scrinis & associates would try stir up trouble with hostile takeover.
    However I believe its most important to get all the facts at the meeting with both parties present prior to making a decision. Good luck to you & fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.67K 4.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1455001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.