PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Been lurking on this thread for a few hours to find it...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Been lurking on this thread for a few hours to find it frustrating and yes laughable.

Perhaps the best way of reconciling some of the responses is to recognise most PEN holders are not only passionate but also have a strong understanding of the fundamentals, history, management performance and impending timelines. This reflects the high of numbers of posts generally with a solid core of very knowledgable posters. Much of the faith has been developed over time and is not easily converted in HC format banter.

My suggestion to the new comers and others not holding who for some reason wish to join in the banter, is to do thorough research first and then come well armed into the fray.

Little doubt in my mind PEN with competent management is a very special stock in a little understood resource area. The upsides going forward are so much stronger than the downsides, which the doubters have poorly explained.

Not good enough to throw out a few red herrings, then cry "you guys are in a dreamworld' when so many responses point people in the right direction.

You can lead a horse to water, but they've gotta have the smarts to drink it IMO.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.