FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

laughable

1. 732 Posts.
    how we are now being told by the yes brigade how it is better to vote for 49% of something rather 100% of naff all.

How curious that the very same people who were consistently posting how wonderful this company and its BOD were BEFORE Shandong emerged from the shadows,are now saying that Focus is all of a sudden and amazingly worth Jack and going nowhere WITHOUT Shandong being involved in taking over control.

How did that work guys?
    How did the apple of so many eyes turn into a dog the day after the Shandong offer?
    Anybody?
    This company, where all the top respected posters were constantly berating anyone who were not quite so convinced of the direction or professionilsm being shown,and yet are now telling us that without help to throw a lot more millions in the same gungho manner as before,this company will be dead in the water with no option to seek a different approach.

So what happened to all the pre deal offer talk from the ra ra mob about profit and more ounces to come and sorting out CRE in the next few months to everyones advantage,and getting costs down to more manageable levels,and the eye-popping possibilities at TI,and all the extra funds we will have to play with from the soon expected surge in pog to help produce these extra ounces as we continue on our way?

Oh yes I remember now.
    It was all just fantasy.
    We were not doing well at all.
    In fact thank God Shandong came along when they did because we were just about to tell you that we could not keep the pretence up a moment longer.

Sorry but I don't buy it.
    I'm with several other more levelheaded posters on here.
    I'm all for a deal or different direction,just not this deal or CONTROLLED direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $1.051K 6.634K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19766 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 8555
Last updated 13.17pm 14/06/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.